Wednesday, April 14, 2010

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going..

When the going gets tough..

I've been here so many times before.
The most tiring moment in my life.
A feeling I thought that would never end.
And the easiest option is to give up.

Expectations aren't always met.
Feeling a little less smart than needed.
Falling short out of everything.
Failing tests.
Not in school but in my life.


Overwhelmed.



The tough gets going..

I try and shake this thing off me.
Live, always believing.
See things in different perspective.
Pain. Failures. My Self.
My biggest Enemy.

but I will pull through.
With the other end of the tunnel in mind.
I will keep going.

For life is all about the journey.
A passage way.
And I have to keep going...






For the greater glory.
Of my creator.
Allow everything I do.
To be a proof of Your undying love for me.
For When I am weak. I am Strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment