Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Three letters: Y-O-U

I've tried to find the letters,
and put it in tune.
I've tried to find the letters,
and send it to the moon,
I've tried to write the letters,
so you'll marry me in June.


But all I see is a "Y",
it's just a letter asking why,
so afraid to get up and try,
damn, the well's gettin' dry.
Am I just going to stare at the sky,
as the train bid his goodbye?


I've tried to mix the letters,
jumbled in my room..
I've tried to line the letters,
like in a queen's loom.
I've tried to put down the letters,
but i just end up in gloom.


And then i found a loop in an "O",
and he really set me in awe,
It made me sing my ode,
and unburden my load,
I'll reap what I would saw,
But liking you ain't above the law.


I've tried to cut the letters,
and tie it with balloons,
I've tried to trace the letters,
and mark it on a stone.
I've tried to touch the letters,
but it's already with angels flying home.


and then I saw soft curve in "U",
coloring my world with another hue,
if the heaven will send me a cue,
I'll give you all what you are due,
cause all I ask of HIM is Y-O-U,
I just hope... I can make you happy too...

No comments:

Post a Comment