Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Unwrittenlovesong

My life itself is an unwritten love song,

An attempt to sing the feelings so strong.
I've been trying to pull the notes together,
Been humming the melodies of every laughter,
But, alas!

I still can't find the words to make it last.

Letters ain't just enough,
to capture the joy you brought into my life,
the beauty of places I've seen through the moonlight,
of summer breeze and pink butterflies,
the sadness in your eyes when you sing lullabies,
and how lonely is the word goodbye.

My life is an unwritten love song,
still trying to sing its very soul.
Still dreaming to be sung out of a man's heart,
grant her wish and never fall apart.

when it's through,
I'll sing this song for all of you.
and it wont be very long,
before you say,


"my life is the sweetest unwritten love song"...


-May 19 2008 1:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment