Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Crossroads

The roads might have been rough, but you stayed with me..
The street signs must have been confusing but you always find me.
The sun should have been burning but you keep me shaded.
The rain must have been drowning but keep me warm and protected.


I would really love to go and see what's behind that horizon,
I wouldn't even think twice, I have you as my reason.
I would love to walk on every street, on every road,
Knowing there is your hand to hold,



But there came the crossroads,
I saw my fear as it unfolds.
There, it's where the options were laid,
and decisions were made.



You've taken the first step.
I made the initiative to take the next.
Now, there's no way to stop.
I just can't believe this can be too complex.


"see you at the end of the road," you said.
I guess I'll be walking alone 'til then.
But there's nothing left unsaid.
I guess this is where the path really ends..


-September 4 2oo9 12:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment