Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The child in me..

There is this child in me
I'm afraid for people to see.
Because she's needy and weak,
sometimes she's afraid to be hit with a stick.
she trembles with the sound of thunder,
and gets so frightened at a sign of danger.
she's small and bleak,
sometimes she's too scared to speak.
But she's also simple and kind hearted.
Sometime's stubborn and hard headed.
She enjoys having simple things.
she laughs a lot when you pull the right strings.
She's sweet like a candy,
somehow too dainty.
She's a half lady,
and the other half baby.
She's gullible and forgiving.
She thinks everyone's just kidding.
She's often not taken seriously,
sometimes she'll take that tearfully.
Momma said she trusts so easily,
but she thinks she's just doing things nicely.
She's impatient and unsteady,
always leaving behind her teddy.
She never fails to amaze me.
sometimes i wanna kill her softly.
Or maybe I dis as I grow up slowly.
She disappeared along with her dolly.
Now there's no more pony,
just me and my being lonely.
It makes me wonder how just time fly so speedily.

No comments:

Post a Comment