Wednesday, October 6, 2010

It's Raining again....

It's raining again..
but only in your place.
here, in a place where I choose to bury my roots,
I just survived a storm.
I just gathered all that is left for me.
I thought I lost it all but here I am,
alive.
I thought of celebrating it with you,
I thought of your embrace giving me warmth after the cold rainy nights..
But it's raining again.
Now, it's in your place.
I want to run to you,
to cover you against the storm.
and hold your hand as the water slowly drown all that you are.
I want to love you til the sun shine again.
or maybe we'll watch the dark clouds,
and hear the thunders roaring,
but silently we'll thank the Lord for having this special gift,
to be serene and calm despite the rain.
to be strong and faithful despite the uncertainty of tomorrow..
to be with each other despite the hardships.

But it's raining again..
and I can't be where you are..


As I look up I called out for the clouds,
and the lightnings and thunders,
and the raindrops as tiny as my tears began to fall..
I smiled despite it all..
for at least, if I can't be with you tonight..
at least I know we're still moving under the same sky..

It's raining again..
even in my place..
just like where you are..


Smile.
Smile for me..
for when this storm stop,
I'll be somewhere near your place..
drowned with your laughter,
freezing with your stare..

No comments:

Post a Comment